Tuesday 28 August 2012

London's best Frozen Yoghurt places: Yuforia

As a lover of frozen yoghurt from way back in the days, to say I was pleased when the whole FroYo trend hit the UK was a bit of an understatement. I remember when the only places I could get frozen yoghurt was at Chessington World of Adventures and Tennessee Secret Frozen Yoghurt in the glamorous Harlequin Centre in Watford. So imagine my joy when frozen yoghurt places started springing up left right and centre. From Pinkberry in Selfridges to Tutti Frutti in Covent Garden (torture being right next to my gym!), I feel it is my duty to try them all and report back. Ok, it might be an excuse to indulge but I am constantly assured that frozen yoghurt is not that bad for you and after a check on My Fitness Pal app I completely agree. I stick to fresh fruit toppings which surely count towards my 5-a-day...

Anyway, first up for review is Yuforia. I am not being biased because of my surname being cleverly used here but the natural yogurt really is delicious, not too tart and they are super generous with the toppings. I went for the medium with toppings and was left feeling super satisfied without feeling of guilt that comes after a gelato moment.

With two branches in London, I have only seen the Soho branch at the end of Carnaby Street and what a cute place it is. Do pop by and see for yourself if you get the chance.











No comments:

Post a Comment