Tuesday 14 August 2012

Nail Rock Union Jack Nail Wraps

When the Olympics first rolled into town I must admit I wasn't overly excited but as the days went by I found myself rushing home to watch what I could. I marvelled at the gymnasts, swooned over the gorgeous Ryan Bailey and held my breath while watching the pole vaulters sail through the air. Fair enough, I did spend a whole day calling them high-jumpers but I soon clocked on when I watched the actual high jumpers in action. No wonder I couldn't find it on BBC I-Player!

Anyway, to get into the spirit of things, I thought I'd try out these rather flash looking Nail Rock Union Jack Nail Wraps (£6.95). They transferred my nails from dull to diva in a matter of minutes. Easy to apply with a lovely finish, I will definitely be using these again. Now if I only I can get tickets to the Paralympics, that would be the perfect time to flaunt them!




No comments:

Post a Comment