Friday 3 August 2012

Unintentional matchy matchy nails

For those of you who remember, I was rather excited about my new Nail Art Pen purchase from Model's Own from the cool pop up shop in Westfield Shepherd's Bush. Well I finally got around to trying it out and I have to say it's very good. The nib of the pen is really precise and I was able to get smaller dots than I did with my Andrea Fulerton one. However, saying that, the Model's Own pen was twice the price so I would expect to see a difference. 

The white worked perfectly against my pretty peach Wellington Square by Nails Inc (still one of my all time fave nail brands!). I was a bit worried it would look like Tippex but the white actually does have a sheen to it  . I used Haymarket by Nails Inc on my other nails.

I actually did my nails before I even bought this dress from Oasis (a real bargain in the sale!) and I put it on that day without realising my nails matched the dress! In fact, I had no idea until I got back into my car after filling up the petrol tank. It seems I am subconsciously taking matching nails to another level.

I'm not sure what I love more, my nails or my dress! What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment