Thursday 21 February 2013

Asia De Cuba


Food at Asia De Cuba? One word sums it up.... Uhh-mazing! My sister had long droned on about how the food was great blah blah but until I went I thought she was being over-generous with her compliments. I thought for sure it would be the usual poncy rip off places that so frequently pop up in London but my-oh-my did I eat my words. Sure, the price is not cheap but, not wanting to sound too L'Oreal like...it is worth it. I loved how they use the chinese sharing concept, that is all the dishes come in fairly big portions and the idea is everyone shares so you get to try everything. This even applies the dessert, much to my dismay. I could have polished off those mexican donuts all by myself I think. Oh, except for the drinks. No one was getting their mitts on my delicious Raspberry Refresco!

If tasty food is your thing, go and treat yourself next time a special occasion comes up. I know where I will be having my birthday dinner this year...

Raspberry Refresco
Clockwise from top left: Pan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops, Free Range BBQ Cuban Chicken, Pan Seared Ahi Tuna and Spiny Lobster Wok Chi
Dessert!!
Donuts this good deserve a close up - Mexican Donuts
Bay of Pigs
Cuban Opera

Dessert shot - Strawberry Cheesecake. I didn't realise it contained vodka until I reached the bottom. Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment