Monday 18 February 2013

Bangok part 1: Banyan Tree - Latitude Lounge & Bar

If you ever find yourself with some free time in Bangkok make sure you go for a drink at the gorgeous Latitude Lounge & Bar on the 52nd Floor of Banyan Tree.

While I was in Bangkok for a couple of days last November the Vertigo and Moon Bar on the 62nd floor of the Banyan Tree was closed for a private function so I settled for the Latitude Lounge & Bar. Despite not being open-air and 10 floors below, the views and drinks did not disappoint. The cocktail I had was one of the best drinks I've ever had. Although the price of a cocktail was similar to London drinks (which is really pricey in comparison to anywhere else in Bangok!) the view, taste of the drink and atmosphere was worth every baht. Next time hopefully I can check the view from the 62nd Floor.

The best cocktails of our entire two week holiday in Hong Kong and Thailand.


Amazing view of Bangkok.



More on my trip to Bangkok very soon!


1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to leather shoes for men, High Heels shoes, women's handbags express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    ReplyDelete