Thursday 28 February 2013

CEW Beauty Awards: The Challenge

Each year CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) hold a product demonstration evening  where members are let loose in a room full of beauty products and allowed to take home as much as they can fit into a beach bag. The aim is for all CEW members to fairly test each product entered into the annual CEW Beauty Awards before they cast their votes for their favourite products. This year I was lucky enough to go this eye opening event for the first time. I dutifully loaded up my bag with more than I could carry and had lots of fun picking what to try. Now judging by some of the haul people left with, I wondered who would actually test everything? My quest is to try as many of the products I have picked and posting about them before voting day in March! As you can see from my haul this will be no mean feat but I am sure I will have fun trying.

I can't actually believe I managed to fit all this in one beach bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment