Thursday 28 February 2013

Dotty about Nails

Over the weekend I finally got around to ordering some Nail Art Dotting Tools and after giving them a go I can honestly say they are much easier to use than nail art pens. The effect is also nicer as the dots are 'flat' as opposed to bubbly dots that can burst or smudge if you haven't let your nails dry thoroughly. You can buy your nail dotting tools here.

I used my two favourite Ilamasqua nail varnishes in 'Milf' and 'Wink' as the base colours, adding some white dots on top. I have to say I think the end result is pretty cute.

The good thing is I also tested out the Nails Inc Corrector Pen from my CEW haul. I usually just dip a cotton bud into nail varnish remover but I have to say I do like the corrector pen, it smells a lot nicer and less risk of me spilling nail varnish all over the place (I fill the lid up to dip the cotton bud in normally which can lead to spills everywhere!). Just use after nails have dried for a nice clean finish.

My must have nail bits.

Spare tips

Messy finish..
A bit neater after using the Nails Inc Corrector Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment