Tuesday 17 July 2012

Best breakfast in Clapham Junction

One of my favourite things to do on a Weight Watchers Saturday cheat day (where I go mad an eat anything I like - worryingly happening more and more frequently) is to enjoy a nice fry up at Jack's in Clapham Junction. You can have anything your heart desires, from fluffy american pancakes, paninis, salads, hamburgers to a full on English breakfast. I try and curb the guilt by having an egg white and mushroom omlette with a salad but on this particular occasion I gave in and had a veggie breakfast. The veggie sausages are so good I did't even miss the bacon or meat sausages much. If you have space, try a chocolate brownie on your way out. I'm yet to have the room for one but they do look tasty!

Veggie Breakfast - I was extremely proud that I didn't eat all the bread or chips, as tempting as it was.

The Double with extra sausage and bacon instead of eggs



No comments:

Post a Comment