Wednesday 25 July 2012

£55 Chocolate strawberries and other nice things

There is nothing I enjoy more on a Friday night than to traipse around the beauty hall of Selfridges. Not only can I attempt to pretty myself up with the latest beauty bits before dinner but I am conveniently close to the place I can indulge in my second favourite thing to do, drool over the bags in the accessories hall. If you see a chinese girl with her nose pressed up to the glass of the Chanel bag concession that would probably be me!

Last Friday night I had the pleasure of my lovely colleague Larissa accompanying me, which makes it twice as much fun. We ambled around the beauty section, testing products to our hearts content before finding ourselves in the chocolate department. As we had dinner plans we resisted all temptation, despite the smell being divine. At Godiva we marvelled at the luscious looking strawberries dipped in white chocolate. Thankfully the £55 price tag for  a box of six meant our appetites weren't going to be spoilt.
Step aside Dulux, Melt have it sorted!


£55 for a box of 6! Fair enough, one was almost the size of a tennis ball but £55?!

For those that know me, they will know I am a sucker for all things cute so I couldn't resist a trip to ARTBOX. My colleague and I found ourselves wishing we could write in pencil so we had an excuse to buy the pretty erasers! Don't even get me started on the pretty letter packs.. almost worth taking up a pen pal for (if you can find one these days). 

My sisters in Selfridges. They were not amused when I sent them the picture!
Me caught in rush hour at Clapham Junction
For £150 you can either have the giant Miffy on the left or 3 boxes of strawberries in chocolate. Miffy for me please!
Anyone for a spot of Mario Kart?
Until next time Blush Babes and Boys!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment