Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bottles in a bottle!

Amidst all the glizty shops in Westfield Shephers Bush lies my version of a sweet shop, the Models Own Bottleshop. I first saw it from the side and didn't quite realise what it was until I walked out (which was a while!). It was so cool, I immediately wished I had thought of that idea (just like how I wish I wrote the Harry Potter books).
Sorry madam, the old woman in the shoe is across the other side of the shopping centre..
I want the lot!!
Sooo many pretty colours.. I don't have enough fingers to test them all!
Rows upon rows of pretty nail polish screamed "add me to your nail collection" and when I discovered there was a slight discount on the Nail Art pens I was sorely tempted (5 for £20 - a saving of £5). However, I managed to restrain myself and just purchased the white Nail Art pen. Had I not been with my sensible cousin who pointed out I might not quite need all the colours, I probably would have bought the lot. 

At £6, it is a bit dearer than the Andrea Fulerton but a quick test did make me think the 'pen' tip was more precise. Hopefully I'll have time to test it out this week!

Until next time blush babes and boys,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment