Sunday 8 July 2012

The ultimate cupcake course



Oops, I should have really done my nails before taking a close up!

Everything was made from scratch apart from the Hello Kitty edible transfer and the chocolate rose



When the cupcake craze first started a few years ago my sister and I had a dream of opening up the next Lola's so we enrolled for a one day cupcake making course at Cakes 4 Fun in Putney. Alas, our cupcake venture never took off (me distracted by shopping and my sister realising she did not have the patience) but I still have the recipe to the wonderful cupcakes we made on our course. I remember how I marvelled at how easy it was to make those pretty little sugar flowers and butterflies (you just need ALOT of patience) and I would highly recommend the course. The cupcakes really did taste as good as they looked and if you're lucky you will be fed some freshly made Victoria sponge while you're there by the lovely ladies, simply to-die-for!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment